On this blog you will find easy recipes that don't require a lot of strange ingredients that nobody has on hand. There are now over 1000 recipes here, and I am adding new things all the time, so why not Just FOLLOW ME -------> I have added pictures of my people throughout the blog, because I love my family even more than I love food..that's' A LOT!! The "Kids" category lists things that either kids would enjoy making, or things kids would enjoy eating. The "Restaurant Copies" category has good imitations of favorites at the restaurant listed. If you're looking for something specific, please use the search option at the very top left of this page, or look through the catagories to the right, or just sit back and cruise all of the great recipes listed on the blog. While you're here, check out the helpful "Advice from Mama" hints section shown at the right--> This is the place for great food, great hints, and updates on family news. I love this blog,it's one of my favorite hobbies. Why not enter your email and FOLLOW me?!

Chicken Fried Rice

4 cups brown rice-prepared
1/2 lb. chicken breasts, cooked and cut in small pieces
/2 cup frozen peas
1 white onion-chopped
2 cloves garlic-minced
2-3 eggs
3 Tbls  sesame oil
1/4 cup soy sauce

Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add onion, garlic, and peas. Stir fry until tender.
Crack eggs into pan and scramble, mixing throughout vegetables. Add rice and meat, stir.
Stir in soy sauce and remove from heat.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Be the light that others can come to... with their ideas, visions, and dreams!